Northwest Mountain Winery Goes to The Top of Mt Fuji!
The Fire of Mt Fuji Meets the Fire of FireBreathing Mead
January 19th, 12pm-9pm, Elma Chamber Wine and Seafood Festival at Satsup Business Park RETC Building.
February 2, 12pm-8pm, Cheers For Children Winter Wine Crawl at all South Sound Wine Trail Wineries
February 15-18th 12pm-6pm, Red Wine and Chocolate at Northwest Mountain Winery.
March 1,2,3rd, Spring Pass Port at all South Sound Wine Trail Wineries
March 23rd 12pm-9pm at St Martin's University, The Capital Food and Wine Festival.
If you have found this website through winebywives.com, you are at the wrong place. Someone has created a website that is directing people from winebywives.com to our website. Please continue looking for winebywives.com.
Our Hours Have Changed
We are now open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, noon to 5pm and by appoinment.
Want to Order Wine?
Northwest Mountain Winery has a new way to order wine. Check out our new online store. All of our wines are available for purchase. The site is secure and is powered by Vineyard 2 Door.
$1 Shipping for all orders of 12 bottles or more.
The Knights of the Olympia Wine Table
Madsen Family Cellars, McCrea Cellars, Stottle Winery, Medicine Creek Winery, Walter Dacon Winery, and Northwest Mountain Winery
Looking to buy our wines?
Visit these Olympia favorites to find our wine.
1. Copper Creek Inn at Mt Rainier, SR 706 Ashford, WA near the entrance to Mt Rainier.
2. Classic Winemakers at Pacific and Ruddell Rd.
3. Sipping Serendipity Wine Shoppe at 849 Pt Brown Ave. NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
4. Centralia Deli, Steak and BBQ, at
708 Harrison Avenue
Centralia, WA 98531
Phone: (360) 736-1015
Fax: (360) 736-1022
5. The Boston Harbor Marina in Boston Harbor.
6. The Dockside Bistro and Wine Bar.
501 Columbia St NW # B
Olympia, WA 98501 (360) 956-1928
7. Uncork & Unwind across the street from the old Olympia Brewery on Custer Ave.